Saturday, March 21, 2009

Life...

11 things I want to be able to say about my life :

~I lived each day with purpose

~I saw the Northern Lights

~I lived life to the fullest

~I went skydiving at least once

~I lived outside my comfort zone.

~I lived with confidence and passion.

~I followed where God led

~I never missed an opportunity, no matter how small, to bring comfort, cheer or happiness into someone’s life.

~I had no regrets

~I finished the race, I kept the faith... and married a really handsome guy!

~I learned to love unconditionally



5 things I want to do in heaven:

~ Sleep on the clouds

~Ride a star

~Walk up a rainbow

~Hear the stars sing

~Help God paint a sunset



Soooo... what are you going to be able to say about your life? Or what are you dreaming of doing in heaven?


"Your true character is revealed by the clarity of your convictions, the choices you make, and the promises you keep. Hold strongly to your principles and refuse to follow the currents of convenience. What you say and do defines who you are, and who you are...you are forever."


www.successories.com

5 comments:

  1. Hmm, that is a good question! I don't think I've ever actually made a list of such things--I'll have to do that sometime! :) ~Angie Lehrman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, thought-provoking post, Allison!

    ~Hannah Burnett

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the 5 things in heaven, Allison! Let's plan on racing our stars together--how about it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I really enjoyed reading what you want to say about your life...I didn't know you would like to skydive!! I do too, maybe we can go together!! :)
    Love ya!
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete