Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Just because...


I love Dove Dark Chocolate! It is one of the things on my happiest of happy's list.
What makes it so special? Not only is the chocolate simply amazing and an incredible confidence booster when it feels like the kingdom of Advanced Excel, or life, is just too much to handle; the wrappers make me smile. (OR laugh, when they are really stupid.)
If you were a dove dark chocolate what would your wrapper say? What would be your message to the world? Would it be something like…

“Look at the reflection of the leaves in your favorite pond.”
(Pretty ponds are few and far between in Oklahoma because they are all red. So I looked at the reflection in the standing water on our pool cover :P)
“Promise yourself a smile today.” Or
“Whisper in the dark.” Or
“Smile when you want to, cry when you need to and laugh whenever possible.” Or
“Do a little more each day than you think is possible”

What are you going to inspire others to do or be?
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." Jim Elliot

4 comments:

  1. My Dove Dark Chocolate Message

    "Impossibilites are still possible when they are in God's hands." -Me

    Thanks for the post! I agree about Oklahoma ponds... sigh... We do have a big sky and strong winds though! :)

    Love ya!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A huge sky... I love the vast Oklahoma sky!

    I LOVE the post Allison! Brilliant! I might just steal the idea one of these days....
    Thanks for sharing, girly!
    Love you~
    ~kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mia--
    I love it! Definitely original and creative. Not that that is surprising. :)
    The winds in OK are definitely amazing, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dove Chocolate is my favorite and that is a neat way of looking at it!

    Mine would probably say, "Rely on the Savior. Nothing else brings more peace or security."

    That quote from Jim Elliot is one of my absolute favorites! Thanks for the reminder! I love you, Allison!

    ReplyDelete