Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Advanced Excel Photo Hunt

Time: Precious moments.


White Trash: I was glad my trash can happened to be full of mostly white trash!


Stapler: Don't they look bored?


Squirrel: All the fat little squirrels that haunt our back yard seemed to know I wanted a picture of them and promptly disappeared. SO this is a picture of our squirrel chaser being a goofball.



Police: The NYPD

Date: Yummy! :)


Leap: February 29, 2008 - the day the year lept



Coffee: I like the chocolate better!
Fears: Doorway to fear
Making a statement: Spring beauty!
Reflections: Summer music!

Self-portrait: Me in my pink and black room! *happiness*











3 comments:

  1. I love your pics Allison! I'm still working on getting mine:)

    Love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Allison! I love your time and reflection photos.
    ~Emiy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job, Allison!! My all time favorites are the "making a statement" and the "date" ones. Can I come over to eat a date bar by your spring beauty?!? Lol!

    ReplyDelete