Friday, May 29, 2009

Random happiness...

My family outside of a cabin in Oklahoma.
I had a blast on our family vacation... I read books, went put-put golfing and tied for the 2nd place looser :P, went go-carting, ate ice cream, and pizza, and Dream Bars.




As I worked on my Life notebook this week, I found some inspiring quotes that I thought I would share with you...

" You can always trust an unknown future to a known God." Sam Davison

"The sovereign God wants to be loved for Himself and honored for Himself, but that is only part of what He wants. The other part is that He wants us to know that when we have Him we have
everything -- we have all the rest." A.W. Tozer




"In Christ alone I place me trust, and find my glory in the power of the cross, in every victory let is be said of me, my source of strength, my source of hope, in Christ alone."


1 comment:

  1. Great quotes, Allison!! Thank you for sharing them with me! I love you a lot and I am looking forward to seeing you soon!

    Praying for you, Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete