Friday, May 8, 2009

A day in the life of an A.E. gaurdian angel...

So... many of you may remember Gabriel. Rachel and I lovingly created him one night when we all had to come up with A.E. mascots. Yes, he is a cyclops, and no, he is not wearing a blue skirt. That is a tunic!



He has been blissfully at rest on my dresser for the last weeks. But early Thursday morning that all changed...



You ever wandered what a gaurdian angel would go through in one day? Well, let me show you!




12:30 am... Isn't he sweet to still be wide awake while I finish studying?

















Morning - Sleep came at last but all too soon the peaceful strains(note sarcasm) of my cell phone alarm forced themselves into our consiousness. The day had begun...











More studies...





















Then off to work we go...



















He stood guard in front of the lemonade(By the way... this lemonade is the best in Oklahoma :) ya'll really need to come try it)


As you can tell he is a little bit worse for wear from riding around in my purse. I'm not sure where his other leg was at this point. It's tough being a guardian angel!











We headed to the mall to get a Mother's Day present.The poor fellow lost his head somewhere along the way and now it is in my sisters car on the way to her work!


















They day ended with ice cream, my favorite soundtrack and blissful sleep. All in all it was a good day! But...the moral of this story is up to you!

4 comments:

  1. Made me smile Mia! :)
    I love you!
    ~Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belle,

    Ha! I have known you long enough to know you need a guardian angel around!!! And that said angel can get worn OUT watchin you! (Just teasing) I just HAD to say it because I can see your response and the pillow being aimed in MY direction.

    The post made me smile too. Love you!

    ~Cinderella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I don't think I ever got to meet this guardian angel. I definitely missed out...

    ReplyDelete